how to change the radius default "testing123" password

Clint Petty cpetty at luthresearch.com
Wed Oct 2 22:45:21 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.  However, I have already changed the instances of the password "testing123" in the following files:

StrongSwan:/etc/strongswan/strongswan.conf
Radius:/etc/raddb/proxy.conf
Radius:/etc/raddb/sites-available/dynamic-clients
Radius:/etc/raddb/sites-available/originate-coa
Radius:/etc/raddb/sites-available/robust-proxy-accounting
Radius:/etc/raddb/clients.conf

After restarting the strongswan and radiusd service, I was not able to authenticate to my LDAP server, and had to change the entries back to "testing123"?  What am I missing here?