What does FR 2.2.2 fix?

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Oct 4 11:37:48 CEST 2013

On 4 Oct 2013, at 10:19, Alex Sharaz <alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yesterday caught an email about the release of FR 2.2.2 on Monday to "fix a proxy problem". As I've just migrated 2 of my servers from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 the sudden release of 2.2.2 sounds important.  What does 2.2.2 fix?

Issue with workers not marking requests are being done correctly. Workers appear to get hung, leading to issues.
I would upgrade to latest 2.x.x HEAD to avoid disruption if the proxying functionality is heavily used.

There were also quite a few issues with the policy language.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS Development Team