What does FR 2.2.2 fix?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 7 01:27:28 CEST 2013

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> interesting......the culprit may have been found. put HEAD onto server this afternoon...
> the logs had plenty of <core> messages but look
> no 'bad logs' since that restart logged.

  Good.  It's the problem I thought it was, but the earlier fixes
weren't complete

  The odd thing is that code hadn't changed from 2.2.0.  So it looks
like there were two bugs.  One which hid the second one.  When I fixed
the first one, the second one caused this issue.

> clarification/agreement from Stefan or others?

  If everyone's in favor, I'll release 2.2.2 on Monday.