Version 3.0.0 has been released

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Oct 8 00:37:47 CEST 2013

On 7 Oct 2013, at 23:23, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> On 7 Oct 2013, at 23:00, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>
>> Brian Julin wrote:
>>> You guys are truly obsessed.  I get exhausted just reading your commit logs.  :-)
>>
>> It's what I do.
>
> I'm just in it for the groupies.  Everyone knows girls dig guys who have a working knowledge of OpenLDAP client library.

release_branch_3.0.0 has now been renamed v3.0.x and will be used for bugfixes in v3.0.x. Major new development will now
be done in master, which will be branched again before the release of v3.1.0.

git branch -m release_branch_3.0.0 v3.0.x

Should be sufficient to update your local repositories.

FreeRADIUS Development Team