2.2.2 release date

Wang, Yu ywang10 at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:55:12 CEST 2013

Alan,

We run 2.2.1. About couple of weeks ago, radius started to have out of memory issue. I made some configuration changes so radius would periodically clean up memory. Still in midday when load is high, radius would quit. I do have a cron to check radiusd and restart it if it dies.

I'd like to upgrade to 2.2.2 to see if the memory issue improves.

Thanks,

Yu Wang