freeradius 2.2.0 on Fedora and oracle module

Puzzel puzzel1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:22:36 CEST 2013

Hi there,

Im trying use freeradius with oracle database.

I've used guide on this site
http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql_oracle to compile oracle driver.

I'e installed oracle instant client from rpm packages (basic + devel)

When i use

./configure --with-oracle-lib-dir=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib
--with-oracle-include-dir=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64

i got this output

checking for oci.h... checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

no

configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use
--with-oracle-include-dir=<path>.

configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.

configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.

configure: creating ./config.status

Could you help me with that?

Tnx a lot

Thomas