Generating timing stats for ntlm_auth

Martin Ubank Martin.Ubank at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 15:36:21 CEST 2013

Thanks for your reply Phil.

We use Alcatel Lucent 6000 and 4750 controllers at UWE (rebadged Aruba).
Our Windows DCs are OS versions 5.2 (3790) SP2 (Win 2003) and 6.1 (7601) SP1 (Win 2008 R2 Standard).
We see spikes on (or just after) the hour when students leave their lectures; the largest peak is at 1pm.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if I can provide any further information.

Martin.