MSCHAPv2 use_tunneling_reply problem

Tekán Dávid tek.david at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:45:45 CEST 2013

Hi!

Yes. I'm saying that. It's a dorm's network we are talking about. We
have to measure how much they download and upload, and since we have a
very narrow internet link (6Mbps (!)), therefore we must limit the
bandwidth, what each users can use.
Of course each and every user know that we measure their usage, and
they accepted it.