Active Directory authentication question

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:26:13 CEST 2013

Dear, the Freeradius authentication against AD withn EAP-MSCHAPv2
works OK nowadays.

When I login from my notebook, I authenticate my AD credentials and I
get an IP from my network.

>From my notebook I can navigate the web, but when I want to access a
network resource let's say \\moscu\docs, I get the message that my
user doesn't have thge appropriate rights.

Is itv possible that the problem is the user I authenticate through
Freeradius is roberto and not \\domain\roberto ??? Where can I modify
this parameter in order to test ???

Thanks a lot !!!

Roberto