mac authentication based on ssid

John Douglass john.douglass at oit.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 18 17:57:58 CEST 2013

Bertalan,

This is going to depend upon your controller setup. Assuming Cisco for
this discussion.

What I did is set up a virtual server on a different port and pointed my
controller to look at that virtual instance of radius. Look at the
documentation on virtual servers.

      http://freeradius.org/features/virtual_servers.html

It still allows you to run a single-ish instance of radius but allows
you to separate/isolate the logic depending on SSID.

- JohnD