interaction between Virtual server & Authorize section

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 23 15:22:31 CEST 2013

Okis Chuang wrote:
>       Ok, I got it. So can I ask how can I design a safest way to skip
> the blocked Perl to make the other steps go through as usual.

  You can't.  You need to fix your Perl script so that it doesn't block.

>       Do I write redundant block every time I want to use my every sort
> of Perl script?

  No.

> And what about file writing and reading, attributes editing? Although I
> think these jobs seem to be easy to Perl in FR I guess..

  It depends on what the script is doing.

  Again, you're looking at entirely the wrong thing.  You're trying
various solutions, and hoping that one of them will fix the problem.

  But you don't even know what the problem is.  Find out *why* the
server is blocking.  Then, fix it.  Changing something *else* won't fix
anything.