Problem building 2.2.1 without OpenSSL

Caines, Max Max.Caines at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 17:21:41 CEST 2013

HI

I recently built FR using:

./configure --with-openssl=no --without-rlm_eap_peap --without-rlm_eap_tls --without-rlm_eap_ttls --without-rlm_otp --without-rlm_sql_postgres --without-snmp

I still got an unsatisfied reference from src/main/radius.c line 258, which calls "ssl_check_version", which of course needs the OpenSSL library. It was easy to fix, but I thought I should let you know

Regards

Max

Max Caines | Network Design Consultant | IT Services | University of Wolverhampton | 01902 322245 | 07976 841874  | Max.Caines at wlv.ac.uk<mailto:Max.Caines at wlv.ac.uk>

For contact details and general information on IT Services please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/its This email, together with any attachment, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. If you receive this email in error, please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/ITS-disclaimer . Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

--
Scanned by iCritical.