freeradius 3 ldap

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Oct 25 15:17:29 CEST 2013

On 25 Oct 2013, at 13:42, Davide Garofalo <davide.garofalo at gmail.com> wrote:

> No copy and paste of configuration, is a fresh install e the site-enable/default is the original file. I've read the README.rst of ldap but it seems that radius receive an empty response from AD but is not correct…

Fixed. Was always defaulting to library defaults, got broken during a refactor where we removed the config parser call from the module init code.

Previously you could set defaults directly in the config struct, then call the config parser to actually populate it with values from the config.

Sorry about that.

Fixes in master and v3.0.x. It’ll go out with 3.0.1 which’ll go out when were sure these stupid mavericks issues are fixed, grrr.

FreeRADIUS Development Team