Active Directory authentication question

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:01:34 CEST 2013

Arran, I have a private CA and I've created the server and client
certs of course...and I've generated the .p12 cert (includind the CA
cert) to install in my Windows 7 clients....it works OK.

What I mean is that EAP-TLS is easier to me than AD authentication at
this point, because I've just put it to work...and if I want to use AD
auth I have to take EAP-TLS out and start again with NTLM / AD
authentication....is it OK ???

Regards