Active Directory authentication question

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:26:54 CEST 2013

Dear Stephan, just the last question please....in your guide you say:

In /etc/raddb/eap.conf, change the ttls section as follows:

default_eap_type = mschapv2
copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
use_tunneled_reply = no

That's OK....but what do I have to put in the eap section from eap.conf file???

 eap {
                default_eap_type = ttls

default_eap_type=ttls or =mschapv2 ???

Thanks a lot,