empty preacct and accounting section

WorkingMan signup_mail2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 00:30:16 CEST 2013

Signup_mail2002 <signup_mail2002 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I will double check them when I get back to my machine. I think I know
what you mean. Will report back.

> > On Sep 25, 2013, at 4:38 PM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey <at> lboro.ac.uk>
wrote:

> > As the msg says.  Your preacct {} and accounting {} sections in your
server are not configured to do
> anything. Add active modules to them eg a database call and things will be
different.

> > alan
> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

You guys are correct. In my zealous attempt to use virtual servers I
forgot to define a global rules since I put all rules under two different
server{} sections. All I have to do is to add one more virtual server for
accounting (or a global catch all). It really didn't occur to me
immediately. I looked at the code then made the connection. It's working
now.

I just copy pasted preacct and accounting section to the global level and
everything is fine again. I assume I can trim the other server{} section to
contain only non accounting conf?

Thanks