Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 108, Issue 17

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:07:43 CEST 2014

This is very important. You either place your DHCPs in your multiple
broadcast domains, or do your L4 routing  with dhcp-helpers (which of
course is the right way to do it). Even then you have to be careful how you
are doing your routing. There is no other way.

Be also careful with your NATs, many protocols are broken by NAT.

Regards,
Rui Ribeiro
http://pt.linkedin.com/pub/rui-ribeiro/16/ab8/434/