MPPE with PPTP - external module (P K)

P K getpkme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:16:56 CEST 2014

Hi Alan,

I guess what Andre is asking is:

1. Is there any way he could make changes to multiOTP so that it
passes the NT Password back to freeradius so that freeradius creates
the mppe stuff (MS-MPPE-Recv-Key, MS-MPPE-Send-Key etc) and sends to
NAS? Is yes then what is the parameter name that freeradius will need
to the mppe bit?

If not then,
2. Am I correct in understanding that multiOTP (when executed using
exec) needs to send MS-MPPE-Recv-Key, MS-MPPE-Send-Key etc as output
to freeradius? RFC2548 describes the process to create these keys.

(1) would be simpler - I believe that's the approach he has taken with
tekradius successfully.

Thanks.