Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 108, Issue 20

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:59:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

First you´d better upgrade to 2.2.4; so many things have improved.
We are serving around 2500 wifi customers, and the whole process of
authentication takes less than 20 ms, and we do use a MySQL database.

I advise to avoid external perl routines as possible, and have a look at
unlang; are you sure you are also measuring correctly things? I used to use
a couple of scripts that had their own setup, and though I had 200 ms when
I was having 30ms in the past, until it dawned in me it was the time for
the perl environment and script to load and setup the environment to work.

Regards