Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 108, Issue 24

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 04:19:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

Probably you are using a Cisco that always fill it´s virtual port as 29 in
every connection.
I log everything to MySQL and see all the authentications there. So
essentially it is a bug from Cisco, I think.

If someone also manages to explain how to get radwho working properly I
will be very interested.

Regards