Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 108, Issue 39

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 07:21:06 CEST 2014

Hi Rado,

Dont waste your time fighting with 2.1.12. Believe me, I tried. Better to
compile a version, at least 2.2.4, into rpm or deb and install it. (Alan,
using 2.2.5, has the 2.2.4 already the ssl bug fixed?)

2.1.12 has too many bugs, slowish and crashes several times a day in some
setups. Be warned.

Regards

Message: 4