FreeRadius - Multiple Clients

Wed Apr 9 07:30:37 CEST 2014

Hello,
   Starting to get into using FreeRADIUS and had a question, that I
can't seem to find the answer to, I'm guessing its because I'm not even
totally clear of the correct terminology.

I'm using FreeRADIUS 3.0.? not sure of the exact version as I complied
it a month or two ago and I don't have access to the computer right this
second.

Okay, my question is how do I set things up so the FreeRADIUS will
evaluate a request based on where its coming from.

So given the following Set up.

Have two services wanting to use FreeRADIUS for authentication

1. Wifi
2. a HTTP Proxy

I also have a bunch of users.  All users can use Wifi (unless of course
I need to revoke them for a little bit)

Then certain Users need to be authenticated against the HTTP Proxy to
allow them to do direct connections instead

I plan on using the standard users file if possible.

Thank You,
Casey