thread pool and requests queueing

Eugene Grosbein fr at grosbein.net
Fri Apr 11 15:13:41 CEST 2014

>   Try the v3.0.x branch from github on Monday.  The server already has a
> reject delay for Access-Reject packets.  Making it a bit more generic is
> fairly trivial.

If it is fairly trivial for you, could you please take it at feature request? :-)
I mean, to extent this for delaying dhcp replies so that perl code running under rlm_perl
can return needed delay to the core?

I would be happy to test 3.0 from github under our severe load then.

And add an option to note significant changes of thread_pool.num_queued to the log, too.
For example, log this value if it has increased or decreased with configurable number of percents
comparing previously logged value.

Eugene Grosbein