FreeRadius - Multiple Clients

Fri Apr 11 20:52:43 CEST 2014

On 04/11/2014 02:27 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Casey Daniels wrote:
>> I created a attribute in the user file called wifi_key,
>    What does that mean?  The users file doesn't create attributes.

         I went into the dictionary.local file and defined an attribute
called wifi_key that allows strings as the possible values.  I then went
into the user file and listed the attribute wifi_key = false (just to
purposely make it fail for testing purposes)
>>   so what would
>> the unlang look like to check against that.
>    Since it's not clear what you did, we can't answer that question.
>
>> I tried
>>
>> if ("%{wifi_key}" == 'true') {
>>             <do wifi things>!
>> }
     I put the above section in the authorize section of the site file.
I'm not understanding how its not following the normal unlang syntax.
I've read the man page, and I've looked at the examples. From what I
understand from the man page the syntax its following it.
If (Condition) {
     Operations if Condition is true
}
>>    Which isn't what Arran said to do.  And it doesn't follow the normal
>> unlang syntax.  See "man unlang".  Or the hundreds of examples in the
>> configuration files.
>>
>> but with your stated limitation about the LHS, how does someone get
>> around that?
>    The users file has no work-arounds.  It behaves as documented.
> Nothing more.
>
>    If you want more functionality, use unlang.  And read the docs.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Attempting to use unlang, to view items in the user file, that is what i
meant how do you work about the limitation.