FreeRadius - Multiple Clients

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 11 21:03:34 CEST 2014

Casey Daniels wrote:
>         I went into the dictionary.local file and defined an attribute
> called wifi_key that allows strings as the possible values.  I then went
> into the user file and listed the attribute wifi_key = false (just to
> purposely make it fail for testing purposes)

  OK.  That makes more sense.

>     I put the above section in the authorize section of the site file.

  Please be specific.  It matters.  If you drop words and use the wrong
terminology, we have no idea what you mean.  And we're more likely to
ignore you.

> I'm not understanding how its not following the normal unlang syntax.
> I've read the man page, and I've looked at the examples. From what I
> understand from the man page the syntax its following it.
> If (Condition) {
>     Operations if Condition is true
> }

  Yes, but you don't need to do string expansions:

	if (Attribute-Name == "value") {

  is OK.

	if ("%{Attribute-Name}" == "value") {

  is pointless.