Question on pam_radius_auth module getting INCORRECT password

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Tue Apr 15 11:29:41 CEST 2014

To check if SELINUX gets in the way, change the policy from enforcing to permissive:

Type "setenforcing 0" on the command-line, then try the auth again.

If that resolves the issue, SELINUX is interfering, and you will have to create a policy for it. There are several articles available (if you search Google) on how to generate SELINUX policies for software that is being blocked by it.

Stefan