New features in v3.0.3

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Wed Apr 16 14:32:34 CEST 2014

Ok, grand.

I've updated the RPM spec.

Stefan

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=ja.net at lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=ja.net at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Arran Cudbard-Bell
Sent: 16 April 2014 13:09
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: New features in v3.0.3

On 16 Apr 2014, at 04:59, Stefan Paetow <Stefan.Paetow at ja.net> wrote:

> I've just run a build (RPM) with 3.0.3... is it correct that there is no radconf2xml man page anymore?

Yes, that utility has been removed, as apparently no one used it.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> FreeRADIUS Development Team

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238