help! seperate database for accounting

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 23:57:35 CEST 2014

Hi

Looks like you've called it with same name.  If you want a seperate instance you'll need to call it a different name eg in the sqlacct file

sql sqlacct {
           sql options here
          }

THEN call sqlacct rather than sql in your accounting section. The filename means nothing. .. I'm surprised your current config works and doesn't just blow up
(there again all you are doing is redefining options much like someone who leaves old config files in modules directory. ...)

alan