Where to download Freeradius version 2.2.4 debian package?

Ilavajuthy Palanisamy ilavajuthy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:44:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm looking for Freeradius version 2.2.4 debian package to install in
Ubuntu 12.04.
I there any location where I can download the Freeradius 2.2.4 debian
package?
When I do 'sudo apt-get install freeradius', it is installing Freeradius
2.1.12 version.
Is there a way to specify a particular version of freeradius during apt-get
install?

What are the steps to create debian package from the source code?
I tried the below command, but the debian package creation failed.

tar zxf freeradius-server-2.X.Y.tar.gz
cd freeradius-server-2.X.Y

sudo su
dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc

checking for suffix of executables...
checking for suffix of object files... (cached) o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking for libpq-fe.h... yes
checking for PQconnectdb in -lpq... no
configure: error: set --without-rlm_sql_postgresql to disable it explicitly.
configure: error: ./configure failed for ./drivers/rlm_sql_postgresql
configure: error: ./configure failed for src/modules/rlm_sql
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

Any pointers will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Ila.