Where to download Freeradius version 2.2.4 debian package?

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Tue Apr 22 13:54:08 CEST 2014

There is no version 2.2.4 of FreeRADIUS on Debian or Ubuntu.

You will have to build it yourself. Now, you’ve posted some build output. It shows that you do not have the postgresql development libraries installed (and likely a lot of other development libraries are missing as well. You must install those with ‘apt-get install’ first before you attempt to build them.

With Regards

Stefan