[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Apr 22 15:24:07 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM, yata <aurens.memuro02 at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI, I'm really new of freeradius.
>
> I wanna use freeradius as a radius server and dhcp server.
> When I try to connect to radius server from pppoe client(windwos vista
> laptop)  via ERX310(juniper),  freeradius shows following error messages. I
> have no clue what's wrong. I'm really confused.
> Message said no post-auth type found. But man page said it should not be
> set.

In your case, the meaningful message is what you wrote as subject: No
"known good" password found for the user.

> How can I resolve this problem ?

Tell FR what the password is.

In its simplest form, you need to edit raddb/users and add your user entry
there.

[files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 172
> ++[files] returns ok

See those lines? If it only says that, then you don't have any entries in
the users file matching the username.

--
Fajar