Execute Logout Command on FreeRADIUS.

Russell Mike radius.sir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 18:51:45 CEST 2014

*Hello Guys,I am using radclient to logout users with the command belowecho
"User-Name='{username}'" | radclient -x {localhost}:{port} disconnect
radiusSecret this works fine except that the port number changes from time
to time and i have to manually edit the port number for the logout
mechanism to work everytime.Could you please tell, if its possible to set a
static port number or if that is not possible, a better way to execute
logout command on FreeRADIUS to logout user. I will appreciate it. *

*RM       --**Thanks*