Simultaneous user check

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 23 14:31:04 CEST 2014

>     Thanks for your reply.. I have uncommented "sql" in session section
>     of "/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default"
>     Problem I am facing is that radius is not calling the simultaneous
>     use queries during auth time.

  Is the Simultaneous-Use attribute getting set?

  There are a number of steps required to get it working.  The document
I pointed you to describes those steps.  Follow them, and it will work.

  The problem is that you're posting a bunch of configuration and debug
output.  That's nice, but it's no way to tell what's working and what isn't.

  You need to break it down into pieces.  Pick one piece, and verify
it's configured correctly, and that it works as expected.  Then move to
the next piece.  If it doesn't work, you know what's been changed
(something small), and you can post a question here:

- I did X and expected to see Y.  Instead, I saw Z

- here are the pieces of config && debug output for X

  Comments like that can get useful responses.  I don't know how to help
you right now.