Execute Logout Command on FreeRADIUS.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Apr 24 14:53:11 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Russell Mike <radius.sir at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Anyone ?

First of all, the big fonts (and the italic one previously) is
annoying. For me anyway. I'd suggest using plain-text mode for easier
readability.

Second, if I understand correctly, the only part of FR you're using is
the "radclient" program. What is the NAS running on localhost? The
port for disconnect request is determined by the NAS.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/protocol/Disconnect-Messages should give
you more information.

--
Fajar