Simultaneous user check

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:38:50 CEST 2014

I have similar issue except not using sql. Then I added in users file as :

DEFAULT Realm == "test.com",Simultaneous-Use := 2
        Acct-Interim-Interval = 1800,
        Fall-Through = no

But I could log in from 5 devices. I must be doing wrong if so point me.

This is what I want to acheive:
a) allow only two simultaneous connection per user, in other word - if user
"BILLGATES" has already logged in twice or from two devices, the third
attempt should be denied.