problems with reinstallation of deb packages from repositories

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 02:15:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

It is just me, or have people noticed problems while creating debs from
freeradius.org and upgrading them from (local) repositories?

Whilst upgrading with debs from command line (dpkg -i), normally works ok,
installing them with apt/aptitude install normally breaks the configuration
to a point I have to recover /etc/freeradius from backups to be back on
track. I have noticed this since setting up a local apt/deb repository.

Has anyone noticed this?

Regards,
Rui