Simple 2 Server High Availability

Anthony McGarry agtmcgarry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:48:05 CEST 2014

Hi James,

I recently installed mysql cluster and freeradius. Each freeradius instance talks to its local mysql api only.

http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/deploying-freeradius-with-the-mysql-cluster-database/

I used disk data tables for accounting records, except for the indexes and so far so good.

Anthony