multiattribute testing in git 1411859

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Mon Aug 11 13:44:50 CEST 2014

Hi Alan,
  Thanks for responding. There seemed to be a bug in foreach, which is
why I just put some code together and sent it over to Arran; on the
version I was running, if you "do" an if statement before a foreach
section, it seems to make other instances of foreach called later behave
oddly, which is what I wanted to demonstrate with the policy. It works
fine in isolation, or without the if statement, and didn't need to be a
policy as such, it just worked from an inclusion of a standalone section
of unlang if that makes sense.

Thanks
Andy