Freeradius + MySQL wrong Timestamps

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 13 19:10:38 CEST 2014

Satish Patel wrote:
> Problems: If i register user using SIP phone and call other SIP
> extension then freeradius start accounting and insert entry in
> MySQL/radaccts tables if i end call then it doesn't update END
> accounting  ( Bye ).

  The SIP server is supposed to send an accounting stop packet.  This
isn't a FreeRADIUS issue.  Fix the SIP server so that it sends the packet.

< I have google it everywhere but didn't get single
> clue so i hope i get something here from you guys
>
> -- kamailio.cfg  ( default file i just add following radius section)

  That isn't a FreeRADIUS config file, so we can't help you.

  Ask the authors of the SIP software how to configure it.