Using ldap module to return variables to use in other modules.

David Rickard David.Rickard at bucks.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 15:28:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. That does indeed seem to have gotten it working now. I need to move my config around as, as others have pointed out, it's a bit of a mess. But fundamentally, I can now take an MSCHAP request, with a UPN, look it up, and then re-auth via ntlm_auth, which is exactly what I wanted. Knowing what I now know, I can expand on that to other authentication mechanisms.

Thankyou all for your help!

I'm sure I'll find something else to break and be back again ;-)

Regards
--

David Rickard

Systems Manager
IT - Core Systems Team
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe Campus
Queen Alexandra Road
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire HP11 2JZ

Telephone: 01494 601 649
Facsimile: 01494 524 392
Main Switchboard: 01494 522 141, ext. 1649

bucks.ac.uk