Serving multiple groups of users

Marcus Ng marcus.ng at assuritz.com
Thu Aug 21 05:30:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

1. Can't I just add attributes into table radgroupcheck? i.e.

select * from radcheck;
 id |   org    |    username     |     attribute      | op |  value
----+----------+-----------------+--------------------+----+---------
  1 | deptA    | marcus at deptA    | Cleartext-Password | := | mypassword

select * from radusergroup;
    username     | groupname | priority
 marcus at deptA    | group001  |        1

select * from radgroupcheck;
id | groupname |    attribute          | op |        value
 1 | group001  | Packet-Dst-IP-Address | := | 192.168.228.103
 2 | group001  | Packet-Dst-Port       | := | 1812

2. Or do I really have to modify authorize_group_reply_query? Any examples?

Thanks,
-Marcus