3.0.4 release candidate 2

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Aug 26 13:44:59 CEST 2014

On 26 Aug 2014, at 12:29, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 25/08/14 13:37, Alan DeKok wrote:
>>   I've put a release candidate on the net as:
>
> Has the tag been pushed to github?

I've added one.

It's not quite the same as the tar Alan rolled, but it's pretty close.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/archive/release_3_0_4_rc2.tar.gz

It seems in the tar'd version there's an extra function 'realm_home_server_sanitize' which has a lot of the validation logic broken out of 'realm_home_server_add'.

I've added that to the main repo, as it's a useful change, but it's not included in the rc2 on github because that would involve rewriting history.

Functionally the code is identical.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team