Not able to receive inner identity in Access-Accept in EAP-TTLS.

Bhavesh Kamani bhavesh.kamani at cyberoam.com
Tue Aug 26 13:50:42 CEST 2014

Hi Alan,

I tested on freeradius 3.0.3 version, but not able to get the inner
identity in the Access-Accept while using EAP-TTLS.

As I mentioned earlier, I configured following for PEAP and EAP-TTLS :

copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
use_tunneled_reply = yes
virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"

and in the inner-tunnel file i have configured following :

post-auth {
          update outer.reply {
                  User-Name := "%{Stripped-User-Name}"
          }

Am I missing any configuration for EAP-TTLS OR bug still not fixed for
EAP-TTLS?

Thanks,
Bhavesh.