eap: set virtual server based on realm

Saša Babić sb at pharmacy.bg.ac.rs
Wed Aug 27 12:00:00 CEST 2014

On 26.08.2014. 20:29, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Hi, is there a way to set virtual_server in eap based on realm (or
>>> non-stripped User-Name)?
>
> unlang
>
>> Or else, how can I set freeradius to run a (different) perl script
>> per realm?
>
> same answer - unlang - and give each perl instance its own name

Thanks. Failed with the unlang, I guess I have to get back to the manual.

But I think I found a workaround solution by calling each script in
sequence. The script checks the User-Name for the domain part in
authorize section, and then credentials in authenticate section. Since
it doesn't makes unnecessary connections to the database, the added
latency shouldn't be big.