3.0.4 release candidate 2

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Aug 28 08:58:18 CEST 2014

Hi again,

looking a the code inside rad_mkdir, it realises that the directory
exists, but then tries a chmod() with hard-wired permissions to 0700
(rlm_linelog.c harwired this value) (why?) which fails (why, I don't
know, I'm root after all).

That chmod() wasn't done in earlier versions; used stat() and returned 0
without making a fuss.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--