FreeRadius in Windows - was Sourceforge and FreeRADIUS

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Fri Aug 29 11:29:33 CEST 2014

NPS et al are notoriously inflexible… FreeRADIUS is configurable in all kinds of directions :-)

I can see why someone would prefer to run FR on Windows. But as Alan D has pointed out several times on this list (and others), Windows’ handling of ports and sockets is very different and there are several other things that make this not an option.

Stefan