Some new dictionaries for FR users

Fred fred.maison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:23:21 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Here is some dictionaries currently not fount in freeradius 2.2.5 for
following vendors :

* Bluecoat (tested OK)
* Citrix      (tested OK)
* Riverbed (not yet)

Please note : I don't know if those vendors agree to publish their
dictionary with freeradius,
but I made this only by googleing, with no particular login.

Hope this will be usefull to freeradius users !

# -oat-Group
# dictionary.bluecoat
#
# Blue Coat Vendor Specific Attribute dictionary file for freeradius
#
#

VENDOR    BlueCoat    14501

BEGIN-VENDOR    BlueCoat

ATTRIBUTE    Blue-Coat-Group              1    string
ATTRIBUTE    Blue-Coat-Authorization    2    integer

VALUE           Blue-Coat-Authorization    No-Access               0
VALUE           Blue-Coat-Authorization    Read-Only-Access    1
VALUE           Blue-Coat-Authorization    Read-Write-Access   2

END-VENDOR      BlueCoat

# dictionary.citrix
# Created for Citrix Use
#
# currently only using attribute 14 in this setup.

VENDOR Citrix 66

BEGIN-VENDOR Citrix

ATTRIBUTE                UID 10 integer
ATTRIBUTE                GID 11 integer