Multiple attributes on radgroupreply! (Suman Dash)

Haviaras Kostas koshalirod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:35:32 CET 2014

Thanks for your answer Suman Dash, it is good tip! But I still have the
same problem.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:52 AM, <
Message: 3
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 10:42:59 +0200
From: Haviaras Kostas <koshalirod at gmail.com>
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Multiple attributes on radgroupreply!

Hello, I have the following problem, I would like to set download and
upload limit on Mitrotik, from my freeradius and only 1 attribute from the
radgroupreply is sended to Mitrotik. I am using MySQL.

I insert on the radcheck this:
id     username    attribute                    op     value
31     kostas3     Cleartext-Password     :=     1234
On the radusergroup:
 id     username     groupname     priority
44     kostas3       d16M              8
45     kostas3       u2M                8
On the radgroupreply:
id     groupname     attribute                                  op
value
8      u2M               WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up        :=     2097152

17    d16M             WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down     :=    16777216

And here is my log from the freeradius:
http://pastebin.com/Lifi6jdL

I have any syntax wrong?

Thanks for your attention and time!