SQL query difficulties

Dave Aldwinckle daldwinc at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 9 20:33:36 CET 2014

Hi Alan,

Good eye. I corrected the typo, but still had a problem.

Updated line:

if("%{sql:SELECT COUNT(macaddress) FROM `radmacauthgroup` WHERE
macaddress = '%{User-Name}'}" > 0 ){

I went back and re-read the sql module. Turns out I forgot to set the
proper sql driver and dialect. Its all working now.

Thanks,
Dave