Inner Tunnel User-Name - PEAP/MSCHAPV2

Chris Arg grkcharge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:08:48 CET 2014

Thanks for the prompt reply Alan.

> Read raddb/sites-available/inner-tunnel.  Look at the “post-auth” section:

>        #  Instead of "use_tunneled_reply", do this:
>        #
>        #       update {
>        #               &outer.session-state: += &reply:
>        #       }

>  Uncomment that block.

That is enabled in my configuration, but the post-auth section within the
inner-tunnel is never run. Here's a grep of my debug showing that only
sites-enabled/defaults post-auth is getting executed:

*grep -i post-auth /tmp/fr_dump.txt *

    post-auth {
    (10) # Executing section post-auth from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
    (10)   post-auth {
    (10)   } # post-auth = noop